How to Order
1) Decide on the Wedding Invitation and Stationery you would like to purchase and send those items to your shopping cart and checkout and pay.
2) Shortly after you have checked out, you will receive a confirmation email with an attached wording form to choose from and spreadsheet to complete for guest names and address for personalisation. Save & complete the forms and return them back to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4) Upon receiving your completed form, we will prepare and email you your invitation and stationery proofs.
5) You will then have the chance to let us know what changes you require, we make changes once but are not responsible for spelling and grammar.
6) Your requested changes will be made and your new set of proofs will be emailed to you
7) When you are happy with your proofs, you will be required to send respond to our email stating you are happy for the artwork to be sent to print. Once this is done no changes can be made.
8) Once we have received this approval email, printing will begin.
9) On completion of printing, your stationery will be sent right to your address.
Please see our Terms and Conditions for more information or feel free to Contact Us with any queries regarding the ordering process.
All orders are delivered via courier or Australia Post and therefore, may require a signature upon delivery.
We ask that you allow 1-10 days after production for delivery of your order. If you require your order by a specific date, please be sure to provide us with this date in the additional comments section at check out. If your order is urgent, you will be notified if an additional delivery fee applies.
Your delivery charge will be $8.00 + gst.
If you are ordering from an international location, please contact us prior to placing your order to obtain a shipping quote and timeframe. We also ask that you confirm whether your country has any applicable duties or taxes that you may be liable for when the goods reach your destination.
Please feel free to Contact us if you have any further queries regarding delivery.
Please see our Terms and Conditions for more information or feel free to Contact us with any queries regarding the ordering process.